Troubleshooting N-Able AVD Installations
Regarding performance, please consider theses notes from BitDefender:
• add specific process exclusions to the global exclusions for applications which are used frequently, and/or have heavy disk/ram usage.
• Apply a minimum profile to problem devices to disable and even uninstall certain modules for troubleshooting purposes. Example: change the profile and disable AVC. Change the profile and disable Behavioral Analysis. Change the profile and uninstall the Behavioral Analysis module (additional checkbox).
• Attempt uninstall of these third party AV's using the vendor's tools (e.g. mcafee uninstall tool).
• perform a "repair" of AVD by opening Control Panel -> Uninstall/change program features -> AVD -> "repair"
• perform a clean install (details below).